Praise the Pig: Loin to Belly, Shoulder to Ham--Pork-Inspired Recipes for Every Meal by Jennifer L. S. Pearsall (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.79+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionCook all your favorite cuts of pork for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all-day snacks with recipes from a fellow pork lover! The porky pig--juicy, delectable, and irresistibly flavorful--has found its spotlight in American cuisine after being overshadowed by beef and chicken in the distant past. Today, the wondrous pig is celebrated in restaurants and household dining tables all over the country as crispy strips of bacon, tender pork loins, succulent hams, and bouncy sausages; so, what better way to take our relationship with piggy even further than with a cookbook dedicated to cooking the most scrumptious parts of the pig? In loving detail, bacon maven and pork pro Jennifer Pearsall highlights the consumer-friendly parts of the pig that you can find readily in any grocery store--loins and tenderloins, ham, bacon, sausage, and shoulder; the parts you want to eat the most! In over fifty recipes, she illustrates how to make full use of each part for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as snacks on the go. Without using the typical dry cookbook voice, Pearsall takes you on a culinary journey through each recipe with her expertise and passion, sharp and witty tongue, personal anecdotes, and exhaustive details on how to cook the pig just right. Discover the versatility of the pig, express yourself in a multitude of porky creations, and hor the pig that we so often take for granted! Skyhorse Publishing, along our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. S. Pearsall is an editor, writer, and photographer in the outdoor sporting industry. She is the publisher of the blog TheBaconAffairs.com and author of The Big Book of Bacon (Skyhorse Publishing). Pearsall learned her craft in the kitchen through her mother and grandmothers, expanding her horizons and cooking talents as she moved about the country and experimented with the local cuisines of central California, the Virginia Tidewater area, and the heavily Tex-Mex--influenced fare of San Antonio. Today, Pearsall cooks pork nearly every day under the watchful eyes of her two Great Pyrenees pups, Lucy and Hayden, in her home in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jennifer L. S. Pearsall
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight999 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.