All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been written specifically for postgraduate students carrying out small-scale research projects in and around their work environments and for those undertaking research projects as part of their higher education courses. The book will also be useful to teachers, tutors, lecturers and trainers who want to use the concept of practitioner-based enquiry to enquire into their own institutional practices, and produce reports which can be submitted for academic credits leading to the award of certificates and degrees from universities and other professional bodies.
- Author BiographyLouis Murray is Principal Lecturer in Education at the University of Portsmouth. A professional educator for over 20 years, Dr Murray is author of numerous publications on applied educational research and the social foundations of education. Brenda Lawrence is Senior Lecturer in education at the University of Portsmouth and a practising educational psychologist. Dr Lawrence has an extensive research background and publications record, and has been involved with postgraduate course teaching for a number of years.
- Author(s)Brenda Lawrence,Louis Murray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.