All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your score on the PRAXIS Core with multiple choice strategies from exam experts! Learn and practice proven multiple choice strategies for reading comprehension, English grammar, word problems and Basic Math! Includes FREE ebook version suitable for iPhone, iPad, any tablet or smartphone! If you are preparing for the PRAXIS(r) Core, you probably want all the help you can get! PRAXIS(r) I Test Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions! Complete PRAXIS test prep and strategy book! You will learn:
- Powerful PRAXIS CORE multiple choice strategies with practice questions - Learn 15 powerful multiple choice strategies and then practice. Answer key for all practice questions with extensive commentary including tips, short-cuts and strategies.
- How to prepare for a multiple choice test like the PRAXIS Core - make sure you are preparing properly and t wasting valuable study time!
- Who does well on multiple choice exams like the PRAXIS Core and who does t - and how to make sure you do!
- How to handle trick questions - usually there are one or two trick questions to separate the really good students from the rest - tips and strategies to handle these special questions.
- Step-by-step strategy for answering multiple choice - on any subject!
- Common Mistakes on a the PRAXIS Core - and how to avoid them
- How to avoid test anxiety - how to avoid one of the most common reasons for low scores on a test
- PRAXIS Core Test Prep - proper preparation for your exam will definitely boost your score!
- How to psych yourself up for the PRAXIS Core - tips on the the all-important mental preparation!
- Learn what you must do in the test room
- Author BiographyThe Complete Test Preparation Inc. Team has been publishing high quality study materials since 2005. Thousands of students visit our websites every year, and thousands of students, teachers and parents all over the world have purchased our teaching materials, curriculum, study guides and practice tests. Complete Test Preparation Inc. is committed to providing students with the best study materials and practice tests available on the market. Members of our team combine years of teaching experience, with experienced writers and editors, all with advanced degrees. Team Members for this publication Editor: Brian Stocker MA Contributor: Dr. C. Gregory Contributor: Dr. G. A. Stocker DDS Contributor: D. A. Stocker M. Ed.
- Author(s)Complete Test Preparation Inc
- PublisherComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComplete Test Preparation Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.