Praxis II Biology Content Knowledge (0235) by Laurie Ann Callihan, Rebekah Warner (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionPractice for the PRAXIS and Become a Biology Teacher!REA sNEW PRAXIS II: Biology (0235) Test Prep with TestWare(r) CD Gets You Certified and in the Classroom!Nationwide, more than 5 million teachers will be needed over the next decade, and all must take appropriate tests to be licensed. REA gets you ready for your teaching career with our outstanding library of Teacher Certification test preps! Scoring well on the PRAXIS doesn t just help you get certified to teach, it helps move your career forward! REA s new PRAXISII: Biology (0235) test prep with TestWare shows you how to score high and get certified! Designed for teacher candidates, students, out-of-state teachers, and career-changing professionals who are seeking certification as a Biology teacher, our complete study package contains an in-depth review of all the subjects tested on the PRAXIS Biology exam, including
- Basic Principles of Science Molecular and Cellular Biology Classical Genetics and Evolution Diversity of life, Plants, and Animals Ecology Science, Techlogy, and Society Based on the most recent PRAXIS Biology exam, our comprehensive review focuses on all the subjects you need to kw to teach Biology in a secondary school classroom. Each topic is thoroughly discussed and is based on the official exam s content standards. Thebook includes two full-length practice tests to help you build your skills and concentrate on areas in need of further study. Each multiple-choice practice test is balanced to include every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on the actual exam. Our practice tests replicate the PRAXIS question format and timing, allowing you to gauge your test-readiness.Both of the book s practice exams are featured on our TestWare(r) CD with the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Automatic scoring and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you ll succeed when it counts! Our on-screen detailed explanations of answers help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. We don't just say which answers are right we also explain why the other answer choices are incorrect so you ll be prepared on test day! The test prep comes complete with a customized study schedule and REA s test-taking strategies and tips. Thisbook is a must for anyone seeking certification as a Biology teacher!REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging tests for licensure. Our comprehensive test preps are teacher-recommended and written by experts in the field.
- Author BiographyLaurie A. Callihan is a doctoral candidate in Science Education at Florida State University with an expected graduation date of December 2010. She has a B.S. in Biology and extensive training in the natural sciences and teacher education. She is the author of several Biology test preparation books, including several books for REA, and has many years experience as a classroom teacher. She currently resides in Tallahassee, Florida. Rebekah Warner has been a Registered Nurse (RN) since May 2004, when she graduated from the nursing program at Roberts Wesleyan College in Rochester, New York, with a Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing (BSN). While in nursing school, Rebekah was inducted into Delta Sigma Tai, the Honor Society for Nurses. Rebekah became a member of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) in 2005. Over her career as a Registered Nurse, Rebekah has worked in various nursing areas, including Medical, Surgical, Orthopedic and Progressive care. Since August of 2007, Rebekah and her family have been living in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She is currently working on a busy Medical/Cardiac floor of a Catholic hospital in the area. Prior to this book Rebekah authored other various works, including the NCLEX-PN Flashcard Book published by REA.
- Author(s)Laurie Ann Callihan,Rebekah Warner
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.