Praxis II English Subject Assessments (0041, 0042, 0043, 0049), Testware Edition by Dr Anita Price Davis (Mixed media product, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.55+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionREA s PRAXIS II English Subject Assessments (0041, 0042, 0043, 0049) Test Prep with TestWare CD Gets You Certified and in the Classroom! Updated Second Edition!Nationwide, more than 5 million teachers will be needed over the next decade, and all must take appropriate tests to be licensed. REA gets you ready for your teaching career with our outstanding library of Teacher Certification test preps! Scoring well on the PRAXIS II English Subject Assessments (0041, 0042, 0043, 0049) doesn t just help you get certified to teach, it helps you build your career! This new edition of our PRAXIS II English Subject Assessments test prep was designed to help teacher candidates master the information and excel on any of the four English Language, Literature, and Composition (0041, 0042, 0043, 0049) exams. This test prep is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who are seeking certification as English teachers. Written by education experts and fully aligned with the latest test specifications, our comprehensive review guides middle and secondary school teacher candidates through all the content and process categories on the official PRAXIS II tests, which are required for certification in most states. Content categories include: reading and understanding text, language and linguistics, and composition and rhetoric. The book includes 2 practice tests for each of the 4 exams for a total of 8 tests! Each practice test is balanced to include every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on the exam. Our practice tests replicate the PRAXIS question format, allowing you to assess your skills and gauge your test-readiness. This TestWare edition includes 8 practice tests on CD in a timed format with instant scoring, diagstic feedback, and on-screen detailed explanations of answers. Our TestWare(r) CD offers the most powerful scoring and diagstic tools available today. Automatic scoring and instant reports help you zero in on the topics and types of questions that give you trouble w, so you ll succeed when it counts! Every practice exam comes with detailed feedback on every question. We don t just say which answers are right we explain why the other answer choices are wrong so you ll be prepared on test day. Our detailed explanations of answers let you identify your strengths and weaknesses while building your skills. This complete test prep package comes with a customized study schedule and REA s test-taking strategies and tips. This test prep is a must-have for teacher certification candidates across the country!REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging tests for licensure. Our comprehensive test preps are teacher-recommended and written by experts in the field.
- Author BiographyDr. Anita Price Davis is The Charles Dana Professor Emerita of Education and was the Director of Elementary Education at Converse College, Spartanburg, South Carolina. Dr. Davis earned her B.S. and M.A. from Appalachian State University and her doctorate from Duke University. She also received a postdoctoral fellowship to Ohio State University for two additional years of study. Dr. Davis had worked more than 36 years at Converse College, where she served as the faculty advisor for Kappa Delta Epsilon, a national education honor organization. She also worked 5 years as a public school teacher. Dr. Davis has received wide recognition for her work, including a letter of appreciation from the U.S. Department of the Interior, inclusion in Contemporary Authors, and a citation of appreciation from the Michigan Council of the Social Studies. She has authored/coauthored 23 funded grants for Converse College. She has served as a mentor and twice was President of the Spartanburg County Council of the International Reading Association. The state of South Carolina twice named her an outstanding educator, and she was twice a nominee for the CASE U.S. Professor of the Year. Dr. Davis has authored, co-authored, and edited more than 80 books. She has written two college textbooks, Reading Instruction Essentials and Children s Literature Essentials. Dr. Davis has published several history books and is also the author of more than 80 papers, book reviews, journal articles, and encyclopedia entries.
- Author(s)Dr Anita Price Davis
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleREA Test Preps
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight803 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.