Praxis Social Studies Content Knowledge (5081) by Deborah Grebel-Becker, Anda Lee Seat, Jeanne M Bowlan (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's Praxis Social Studies (5081) Test Prep with Online Practice Tests - Gets You Certified and in the Classroom! Third Edition - Fully Up-to-Date for the Current Exam Nationwide, nearly 300,000 teachers are needed annually, and all must take appropriate tests to be licensed. REA gets you ready for your teaching career with our outstanding library of Teacher Certification test preps. REA's Praxis Social Studies (5081) test prep was designed to help you master the information on the Praxis Social Studies exam. This test prep is perfect for college students, teachers, and career-changing professionals who are seeking certification as teachers of social studies in a secondary school. Written by a teaching expert, our comprehensive review chapters cover all the social studies topics tested on the exam, including: U.S. history, world history, government/civics/political science, geography, ecomics, and behavioral sciences. The book includes two full-length practice tests that feature every type of question you can expect to see on the Praxis Social Studies exam. Our practice tests replicate the test's question format, allowing candidates to pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses while reinforcing their skills and testing their interdisciplinary kwledge. The book's practice tests are also offered online with the added benefits of automatic scoring, timed testing conditions, and diagstic feedback to help teacher candidates zero in on the topics and question types that give them trouble w, so they can succeed on test day. This test prep is a must-have for teacher certification candidates across the country! REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging tests for licensure. Our comprehensive test preps are teacher-recommended and written by experts in the field.
- Author BiographyJeanne M. Bowlan teaches social studies at the Upper Academy in Elizabeth, New Jersey. Ms. Bowlan earned her B.A. from Wells College and her M.A. in History from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. In her high school teaching career, Ms. Bowlan has taught Advanced Placement European History, United States History, Sociology, and Anthropology. Ms. Bowlan has also taught college courses in European History, Women s Studies, and Writing.
- Author(s)Anda Lee Seat,Deborah Grebel-Becker,Jeanne M Bowlan
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitlePraxis Teacher Certification Test Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.