All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionGestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) is being diagsed more often in pregnant woman. This book contains 50 case histories that present the possible pre- and peri-partum course of GDM and the infant s post-natal condition. In addition, it discusses borderline diagstic situations. Thus, the handbook fills the gaps between current guidelines for GDM and daily outpatient office practice.
- Author BiographySabine Korber, Michael Bolz, Volker Briese; Universitatsfrauenklinik und Poliklinik am Klinikum Sudstadt Rostock.
- Author(s)Michael Bolz,Sabine Korber,Volker Briese
- Publisherde Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.