All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 52 rhyming prayers of hope and praise, divided into four sections: 1.START RIGHT & EXPECT THE BEST - Prayers to help connect with God as soon as you open your eyes and to help you start the day with a positive, expectant attitude. 2.TAKE A BREAK, TAKE ENCOURAGEMENT - Prayers to say when you need to pause, refresh and take strength from God. 3.PRAY FOR THE WORLD - Prayers for those around us. 4.GIVE PRAISE & SLEEP WELL - Prayers of gratitude and praise and prayers to say when going to bed. It is hoped that you will carry these easily memorised prayers as your companions during the day, to be said as needed, and to help you draw closer to God.
- Author BiographyHope Fulliam is a modern-day psalmist. After many years of seeking the passion that would spark her writing, she found poetry; surprising, given the fact that she disliked the genre well into adulthood. For Hope, poetry is not mere self-expression, but a reflection of her delight in communing with God. The prayer poems are bridges of expectation, power and joy between Hope and God, and she would like them to be the same for her readers. She wants the prayers to inspire others to see God everywhere; to encourage her readers to aspire to great things for His glory.
- Author(s)Hope Fulliam
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.