All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionPractical advice on how to help children find opportunities to pray throughout the day. Using warmth, humour, and passion, Urbanski draws on personal experience to show how families are brought closer together through deeper contact with God. There are opportunities for children to pray everywhere-when a friend gets hurt on the playground, before a test in the classroom, and even as they hear ambulance sirens -t just at meals and bedtime. In Pray with Me, Urbanski identifies seven ways that parents can help deepen their child's relationship with God by using everyday life as a trigger for prayer. She shows how spontaneous prayer, traditional prayers you kw by heart, scripture, song, silence, and reflection help families draw closer to God and each other.
- Author BiographyGrace Mazza Urbanski is director of Children's Ministry for the Apostleship of Prayer in the United States. She is a speaker, blogger (Praying with Grace), and contributor to CatholicMom.com and its Gospel Reflection Team, Catholic Bloggers Network, Catholic 365, and the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers.
- Author(s)Grace Mazza Urbanski
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Weight159 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.