All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionConnection and communication are vital in relationships, but what about in your relationship with God? Is it more of a duty than a delight?In this 6-session Bible study, the first in a series from Pray! Resources, you'll discover greater joy and intimacy in your most important relationship.Free leader's guide is available for download.
- Author BiographyCynthia Bezek is senior developmental editor for NavPress's Pray! enterprise. She was editor of Pray! magazine until it ceased publication in 2009 and is the author of Come Away with Me: Pray! Magazine's Guide to Prayer Retreats. A respected prayer retreat leader, Cynthia serves on America's National Prayer Committee and in the prayer ministry of her local church.
- Author(s)Cynthia Bezek,Cynthia Hyle Bezek
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleBreakthrough Prayer: Studies for Small Groups
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Weight127 g
- Width144 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.