All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you find prayer to be draining and at times a disappointing activity, you may be suffering from a condition kwn as prayer fatigue. While t a real medical condition, years of speaking and answering questions from a live audience has helped nationally recognized prayer leader Jennifer Kennedy Dean discover it is a wide-spread spiritual condition. Prayer Fatigue takes a look at each of the 10 symptoms of this spiritual disease and offers practical and scriptural remedies to revitalize your prayer life.
- Author(s)Jennifer Dean
- PublisherNew Hope Publishers (AL)
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Hope Publishers (AL)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width164 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.