All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an anthology of instinctively matched Bible verses with prayers, suitable for private or public worship, and for meditation. The publication of this second, revised edition has been eagerly awaited since the first edition sold out in 1990. The book contains 26 chapters, including Trust in God, Guidance and Direction, Parish and People, Home and Family, Life and Service, Perseverance and Endurance, Morning and Evening Prayers and Giving of Thanks.
- Author BiographyEdmund Buxton has had a wide experience and ministry and has served on the liturgical committee of the Bath and Wells diocese.
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Alpha Press Ltd
- Weight282 g
- Width220 mm
- Height140 mm
- Edited byEdmund Digby Buxton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.