All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDo your kids see the power and purpose in prayer or is it something they endure until the Amen ? What is this worship stuff Christians do? Is it just a bunch of people wearing choir robes? Playing guitars? Singing? The Uncommon junior high hroup study Prayer and Worship helps you answer teens' (possibly never-voiced!) questions in ways that make sense for their junior high lives: Help them understand how God answers prayer, what to do when He seems silent, why we keep on praying, what is worship? how does it all work? Through Scripture study, fun activities, stories, and discussion, students will understand the how and why of prayer and worship in ways that will help them make these two parts of loving God an integral part of their spiritual lives.
- Author BiographyKara Powell, Ph.D., is the executive director of the Fuller Youth Institute and a faculty member at Fuller Theological Seminary (see www.fulleryouthinstitute.org). As a 20-year youth ministry veteran, she speaks regularly at youth ministry conferences and is the author or co-author of a number of books, including Deep Justice Journeys, Essential Leadership, Deep Justice in a Broken World, Deep Ministry in a Shallow World, Sticky Faith, and the Good Sex Youth Ministry Curriculum. Kara and her husband have three children.
- Author(s)Kara Powell
- PublisherGospel Light
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleUncommon Junior High Group Study
- Place of PublicationOxnard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Light
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight277 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.