All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a helpful guide to help you develop your own prayer practice. It enables you to discover prayer postures, paths and physical gestures as well as beloved prayers of many traditions.
- Author BiographyRichard Chilson has written 16 books including several titles in the 30 Days with a Great Spiritual Teacher series. Through his studies of Buddhism at the California Institute for Integral Studies he found a new path to Jesus.
- Author(s)Richard W. Chilson
- PublisherSorin Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication24/05/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleExploring a Great Spiritual Practice S.
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSorin Books, U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.