CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive small hardback contains about 150 prayers for a variety of occasions, with a number of pleasing black and white photos in the text. Many people find it difficult to express themselves honestly in prayer. This title is an anthology of contemporary prayers for use in everyday life. It is designed to help people express their true feelings to God. Topics include prayers in times of difficulty or crisis, times of change, in good times; prayers for other people; for special occasions; through the year; to foster your relationship with God. Martin Manser prays from the heart.
- Author BiographyMartin Manser is a reference book editor and a language trainer and consultant. He is editor of the Chambers Thesaurus and several Chinese-English dictionaries as well as a number of Lion titles including A TREASURY OF PSALMS.
- Author(s)Martin H. Manser
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Out-of-print date05/08/2015
- Content NoteB&W photos
- Width130 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.