All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn an ordinary walk into a life-changing experience with PrayerWalk Beijing, the pocket-sized guidebook that packs a spiritual punch. PrayerWalk Beijing takes you through the capital of one of the world's oldest civilizations, weaving practical sightseeing advice with prayer points and historical information. PrayerWalk Beijing is ideal for Christians traveling for business or pleasure, as individuals or in groups.
- Author BiographyNathalie Jeter is a freelance journalist who holds M.A. degrees in Journalism and Public Policy. The daughter of missionaries to France, she was nicknamed metro queen for her ability to guide visiting friends around her native city of Paris. The PrayerWalk guidebook series merges her experience leading tours and her passion for intercessory prayer. PrayerWalk Beijing is the product of her first-hand experience in China along with insight from Chinese nationals.
- Author(s)Nathalie Jeter
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.