All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's Your Strategy? As kids grow, their prayer lives need to grow too but how? Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick offer a strategy that kids can use to figure out how prayer works and just how powerful it is. Lots of great explanation is combined with fun activities, illustrations, and journaling prompts to get kids thinking and praying.This companion book to the movie War Room contains 32 perforated journal pages kids can use to write specific prayers and then post them on the walls in their prayer room just like the characters in the movie. Topics include: What is prayer? Why should I pray? Where do I pray? Is there a wrong way to pray? What should I pray for? Does God really hear me?
- Author BiographyStephen Kendrickis a speaker, screenwriter, and producer whose film credits include Flywheel, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Courageous. Stephen co-authored the New York Times bestsellers The Love Dare and The Resolution for Men. He is an associate pastor of preaching and prayer at Sherwood Church and serves on the board of the Fatherhood CoMission. Stephen and his wife, Jill, have six children.Alex Kendrickis a screenwriter, actor, and movie director whose film credits include Flywheel, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Courageous. Alex is a featured conference speaker and co-authored the New York Times bestsellers The Love Dare and The Resolution for Men. He also serves as an associate pastor for Sherwood Church. Alex and his wife, Christina, have six children.Amy Parkerhas written more than twenty books for children, teens, and adults including My Christmas List, the best-selling A Night Night Prayer, and two Christian Retailing s Best award winners. Amy and her husband have two children.Illustrator Lisa Manuzak was born and raised in Hawaii, where the color and freedom of the islands inspired her artistry. She loves to travel and has lived in such places as Los Angeles, Australia, Seattle, and now upstate New York. Her work includes children's books, video games, marketing design, and personal commissions. She finds inspiration in stories and animated movies as well as the people and nature around her.
- Author(s)Alex Kendrick,Amy Parker,Stephen Kendrick
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa Manuzak
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.