All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionGod's will is to heal disease, yet too many people go home to heaven through the pathway of illness. How can we love Jesus so recklessly in the process that we leave thing on the table when asking for healing except His sovereignty? Praying for Healing while Planning a Funeral confronts our often double-minded approach to lean on the council of man instead of the promises of God-losing sight of His miraculous nature as our faithful, loving, merciful God. Learn how you can: * Fight tenaciously because your hope comes from the Lord * Seek the heart of God, so you don't bow to terminal illness * Not be afraid to pursue the miraculous<\li> * Trust God to sustain you whether healing occurs in this life or the next. Praying for Healing while Planning a Funeral is t just about hope; it's about digging in and standing strong as God teaches you how to fight His way.
- Author BiographyROSEY BRAUSEN is an advertising, marketing, and development professional, freelance writer, inspirational speaker, and prayer intercessor. She is a graduate of the McNutt School of Healing Prayer and has been in the healing and prayer ministry since 2002. Rosey is the seventh of ten children. She enjoys exercising, reading, gardening, traveling, and a really good belly laugh. The funniest people she knows are her husband Gary, sons Bennett and Alec, and eight of her nine siblings. She lives in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Rosey Brausen
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.