All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new prayer form can take as little or as much time as one has or wants to commit. Half of the prayer involves drawing while the other half is transporting the visual memories or actual physical images to help the believer pray throughout the day.
- Author BiographySybil MacBeth is the author of Praying in Color: Drawing a New Path to God (2007) and Praying in Color Kids Edition (2009). Praying in Color uses doodling and coloring as a way to get still and listen to God. Sybil combines her lifelong love of prayer with her experience as a community college mathematics professor to offer workshops and retreats throughout the U.S. and Canada. Her workshops, both prayerful and playful, engage people of varied learning styles.Sybil is married to Andy MacBeth, an Episcopal priest, and is the mother of two adult sons. Praying in Color has been translated into Spanish, Italian and Korean. Her 2014 book The Season of the Nativity: Confessions and Practices of an Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany Extremist (Paraclete Press, Fall 2014) invites people to experience the richness of the holiday season at home. Learn more at Sybil s website and blog: prayingincolor.com.
- Author(s)Sybil MacBeth
- PublisherParaclete Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOrleans, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParaclete Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width206 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementKid's ed
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.