All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReverence for angels spans culture, faith, and time. But can these heaven-sent messengers answer our prayers? Time and time again, the angels have proven that yes, they're there for us— we just need to reach out and ask them for guidance. From an expert on angelic spirits, you will discover a myriad of simple and rewarding methods to communicate with the specific angel you need. Explore the fascinating roles of angels: guardian, zodiac, elemental, and others Learn prayers and rituals for healing, protection, abundance, and more Engage in meditations and practical exercises that aid in angel awareness Imagine a lifelong relationship with these celestial helpmates who can grant you the rewards, enrichment, and peace that you've been searching for.
- Author BiographyRichard Webster was born and raised in New Zealand. He has been interested in the psychic world since he was nine years old. As a teenager, he became involved in hypnotism and later became a professional stage hypnotist. After school, he worked in the publishing business and purchased a bookstore. The concept of reincarnation played a significant role in his decision to become a past-life specialist. Richard has also taught psychic development classes, which are based on many of his books. Richard's first book was published in 1972, fulfilling a childhood dream of becoming an author. Richard is now the author of over a hundred books, and is still writing today. His best-selling books include Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians and Creative Visualization for Beginners. Richard has appeared on several radio and TV programs in the United States and abroad including guest spots on Hard Copy, WMAQ-TV (Chicago), KTLA-TV (Los Angeles), KSTW-TV (Seattle) and the Mike and Matty Show (ABC). He currently resides in New Zealand with his wife and three children. He regularly travels the world to give lectures, workshops and to continue his research.
- Author(s)Richard Webster
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width131 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.