Pre-Commerce: How Companies and Customers are Transforming Business Together by Dan Zehr, Bob Pearson (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.77+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIdeas for leaders to engage directly with customers to shape their brand and marketplace success Since its debut E-commerce has been centered on the transaction, which represents less than one percent of the time we spend online. Now, we are entering the era of Pre-Commerce where customers make their own decision to buy or support a brand before the transaction. Pre-Commerce explains how the exploding use of social media channels has fundamentally changed the way customers go about making their purchasing decisions, how they educate themselves and why they choose to support certain brands above others. It shows what executives must do to re-create the way their companies interact with and learn from their customers, employees and competitors. It includes exclusive interviews and anecdotes Pearson has conducted or experienced with numerous influential C-suite executives during his time as leader of Dell s global social media team and as a consultant to Fortune 1000 companies, worldwide. * Offers a step-by-step process for leaders to apply this kwledge to begin transforming their companies, right w * Begins with a foreword from Mark Addicks, Chief Marketing Officer, General Mills * Over 25 Fortune 500 executives interviewed, including special side-bar interviews with Michael Dell and Marc Benioff * Explores the concept of Pre-commerce --the customer's decision making happens well before a transaction takes place and continues after the transaction, representing 99% of time spent online, often outside a company s reach today * Shows how to build internal employee networks and how to take your first and most important steps to integrate social media throughout your company. Pearson reveals that the best ideas are often free and the techlogy needed is rarely a cost-issue. Instead, it's a matter of the top executive deciding to adopt a new way of engaging directly with its customers.
- Author BiographyBob Pearson is chief technology and media officer at WCG, a global communications com- pany. He is past president of SocialMedia.org and vice chair of the State of Texas Emerging Technology Fund. He also serves on the Procter & Gamble Digital Advisory Board, the Pfizer U.S. Health Advisory Board, and as an advisor to MyEdu and UserVoice. Formerly, he was vice president of Communities and Conversations at Dell and head of global communications at Novartis. He is a frequent blogger, speaker, and columnist, living in Austin, Texas, with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Bob Pearson,Dan Zehr
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byMark Addicks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.