All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionOn July 13th, 2011, Canadian-based anti-consumerist magazine, Adbusters Media Foundation, proposed the first occupation of Wall Street to demonstrate against income inequality, high unemployment, greed, as well as corruption and the influence of corporations on government. Since then, the Occupy Wall Street movement has been gaining momentum and continues to pick up steam. Attempts to quiet the protesters only expanded their influence and support. Many sympathize with the protestor's ideas and understand their desire to challenge the system. However, the protestor's opposition to Capitalism, support for radical wealth redistribution, and intense regulation of the private sector are threats to our ecomy and freedom. Occupy Wall Street does t understand their demands will t lead to improved ecomic conditions for the poor and middle class; it will further expand their hardships. Pre-OCCUPY-Ed investigates and exposes Occupy Wall Street and recognizes the results of their demands.
- Author(s)Richard Roybal Jr
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.