About this product
- DescriptionPre-reading Skills is a series of graded activity books in which Scamp the dog helps young children to make sense of print by looking at picture cues and sequencing stories. Book 3 includes: finger tracking (pointing) across the page, matching letters, using pictures to tell a story, alliteration (words beginning with the same letter sound).
- Author(s)Sally Johnson
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePre-reading Skills
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight68 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.