All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionEvery Sunday was a day of rest, and meant attendance at church to the Woodward household. This was Dadas passion, and he would allow deviation from that pattern. As he one time put it, aAs long as you live under my roof, and eat at my table, you will obey my commands, and go to church with me whenever I go, which will be every Sunday and Wednesday night.a Dad was very active at Grace Baptist Church, in Chico, California, and held many leadership positions in the church, the highest of which was deacon. But he never was ordained, r did he ever serve as pastor of that congregation, or any other congregation. However, he loved to tell others he met in everyday situations about his love of the Lord and hoped that they would accept Jesus as their Savior like he had done in his youth.
- Author(s)Clyde H Woodward
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.