Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written to the Children of The Reverend Clergy, as well as, Public Servants, who have likewise, dedicated their lives to the service of humanity. This exemplary group daily serves among us; professionally doing their jobs, as Public Servants. These amazing Citizens are willing to respond to human need, at any moment, at any happening, at times, putting their own lives at risk. In spite of everything, many who serve, may come from humble beginnings, and have very little wealth. Nonetheless, they give their lives to the call of God; to Minister and care for the need of others. These extraordinary people come from all religions, faiths and deminations. As one, they are collectively recognized, as The Reverend Clergy. This is the purpose for which this book was written. Together, all of these Children are tucked-in under an ageless, giant alliance umbrella, termed Preachers' Kids. We are indebted to all of them; all of us, both religious and secular. Pain hurts, matter the cause, or the situation. Hence, we offer all of you; all of us, an eternal: We Love You.
- Author(s)Rev Arnetha Bowens Dmins
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.