All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionJohn MacArthur and other distinguished teachers of preachers respond to the apostle's mandate in this comprehensive treatment of expository preaching. Dr. MacArthur's well-kwn passion for the Scriptures is combined with the vision and expertise of other faculty members at The Master's Seminary to produce a definitive statement on how to unfold the meaning of God's Word effectively to today's congregation. Other contributors include: James F. Stitzinger, James E. Rosscup, Robert L. Thomas, George J. Zemek, Donald G. McDougall, Richard L. Mayhue, Irvin A. Busenitz, and David C. Deuel.
- Author BiographyJohn MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence; in more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Master's University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men,and One Perfect Life. For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Author(s)John F. MacArthur
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication26/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleMacArthur Pastor's Library
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date21/04/2016
- Weight711 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.