Precalculus: A Unit Circle Approach by J. S. Ratti, Marcus S. McWaters (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $353.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $88.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionRatti and McWaters wrote this series with the primary goal of preparing students to be successful in calculus. Having taught both calculus and precalculus, the authors saw firsthand where students would struggle, where they needed help making connections, and what material they needed in order to succeed in calculus. Their experience in the classroom shows in each chapter, where they emphasize conceptual development, real-life applications, and extensive exercises to encourage a deeper understanding. Precalculus: A Unit Circle Approach, Second Edition, offers the best of both worlds: rigorous topics and a friendly, teacherly tone. Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card please order the ISBN below: 0321900472 / 9780321900470 Precalculus: a Unit Circle Approach plus MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of 0321431308 / 9780321431301 MyMathLab/MyStatLab -- Glue-in Access Card 0321654064 / 9780321654069 MyMathLab Inside Star Sticker 032182539X / 9780321825391 Precalculus: A Unit Circle Approach
- Author BiographyJ.S. Ratti has been teaching mathematics at all levels for over 35 years. He is currently a full professor of mathematics and director of the Center for Mathematical Services at the University of South Florida. Professor Ratti is the author of numerous research papers in analysis, graph theory, and probability. He has won several awards for excellence in undergraduate teaching at University of South Florida and is known as the coauthor of a successful finite mathematics textbook. Marcus McWaters is currently the chair of the Mathematics Department at the University of South Florida, a position he has held for the last eleven years. Since receiving his PhD in mathematics from the University of Florida, he has taught all levels of undergraduate and graduate courses, with class sizes ranging from 3 to 250. As chair, he has worked intensively to structure a course delivery system for lower level courses that would improve the low retention rate these courses experience across the country. When not involved with mathematics or administrative activity, he enjoys playing racquetball, spending time with his two daughters, and traveling the world with his wife.
- Author(s)J. S. Ratti,Marcus S. McWaters
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1996 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.