Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn June 1986 the police in Jersey County, Illiis accepted Paula Sims's story of a masked kidnapper who snatched her baby girl Lorelei from her bassinet. Three years later her second newborn daughter suffered an identical fate and this time the police were unable to stop searching until they had discovered the whole, horrifying truth. This is the full terrifying story of twisted sexuality and hate seething below the surface of a seemingly rmal family, and of the massive investigation and nerve shattering trial that made the unthinkable a reality. Written by the lawyer who won the case and the reporter who covered its entirety, the reader is given a unique close-up of the riveting drama that unfolds, painting a dark picture of the depraved family who lived with a murderous secret.
- Author BiographyDon W.Weber is a prosecutor and attorney in Madison County, Illinois and was the prosecutor for the Paula Sims case. Charles Bosworth Jr is an award winning investigative reporter for the St-Louis Post-Dispatch and covered the case since 1986 with exclusive access to the key players on both sides.
- Author(s)Charles B. Bosworth,Don W. Weber
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrue Crime
- Content Note1x8 b/w illustration section
- Weight231 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.