Precious and the Mystery of Meerkat Hill: A New Case for Precious Ramotwse by Alexander McCall Smith (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWell before Precious Ramotswe founded her Number One Ladies' Detective Agency, as an eight-year-old girl she was already solving mysteries. Here in this delightful, new, enchanting tale for children, we see how the young Precious became the crafty and intuitive private investigator we all kw and love!
- Author BiographyAlexander McCall Smith is one of the world's most prolific and most popular authors. For many years he was a professor of Medical Law, then, after the publication of his highly successful 'No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency' series, which has sold over fifteen million copies, he devoted his time to the writing of fiction and has seen his various series of books translated into over forty languages and become bestsellers throughout the world. These include the '44 Scotland Street' novels, first published as a serial novel in 'The Scotsman', the Isabel Dalhousie novels, and the Von Igelfeld series.
- Author(s)Alexander McCall Smith
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Width125 mm
- Height185 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.