All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip Meyer's work in precision journalism established a new and ongoing trend-the use by reporters of social science research techniques to increase the depth and accuracy of major stories. In this fully updated, fourth edition of the classic Precision Journalism (kwn as The New Precision Journalism in its third edition), Meyer shows journalists and students of journalism how to use new techlogy to analyze data and provide more precise information in easier-to-understand forms. This accessible book is an important resource for working journalists and an indispensable text for all journalism majors.
- Author BiographyPhilip Meyer is the Knight Chair in Journalism at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Philip Meyer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight422 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.