All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents multidisciplinary treatments of important areas and new developments within precision physics. It concentrates on new topics and those t treated in the previous volumes about the precision physics of simple atoms, all published in LNP. For example, it concentrates on the proton structure and its effects on the energy levels, on simple molecules, on atoms somewhat more complicated than hydrogen (such as lithium), on exotic atoms and atoms with exotic nuclei.
- Author BiographySavely G. Karhsenboim is a member of CODATA task group on fundamental constants (the group which produces internationally recognized values of the fundamental constants), cochairman of series conferences on simple atoms (2000, 2002, 2004, 2006), coeditor of three books previously published by Springer, author or recent review in Physics reports (2005) on Precision physics of simple atoms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number745
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySavely G. Karshenboim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.