Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.63
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.28
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.45
About this product
- Description'Can there be a more unreliable narrator than a teenage girl?' Fiona Palmer is (un)happily married when a chance meeting with her former teacher plunges her headlong into an affair. Intercut with the realities of their adult relationship, Fiona remembers first meeting the enigmatic Henry Morgan as a precocious and lonely fourteen-year-old. Her schoolgirl crush developed into an intense relationship, but it was always one which she controlled. Or did she? This is a controversial, compelling debut vel from an award-winning writer which will appeal to fans of The Girl on a Train.
- Author BiographyJoanna Barnard is an English Literature graduate and works in marketing. In 2014, she won the inaugural Bath Novel Award. A Northerner currently exiled in the South of England, Joanna misses flat vowels, friendly bus drivers and chips and gravy.
- Author(s)Joanna Barnard
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date24/09/2016
- Weight477 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.