All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionTrends towards ecomic globalization are changing the world in fundamental respects. The author puts forward a strong case for challenging some central features of the current version of globalization, asking whether it is possible to restore the compassionate and responsible state given present global conditions.
- Author BiographyRichard Falk is Albert G. Milbank Professor of International Law and Practice at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Richard Falk
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication20/08/1999
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Out-of-print date13/06/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.