All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe secrets to making money-- matter what the market conditions! A fundamental guide to investing, Predict the Next Bull or Bear Market and Win shows you how to build your wealth and protect your investments in an ever-changing market. With author and financial expert Michael Sincere's guidance, you'll learn everything you need to kw about the key ecomic indicators that can help you predict the market's performance and better understand when to sell and when to buy. Unlike competing books that attempt a comprehensive survey of all market indicators, Sincere focuses only on those that make a real impact. His clear, concise strategies show you how to prosper during bull markets, be cautious during sideways markets, and make a profit when the market is going down. Predict the Next Bull or Bear Market and Win thoroughly educates you on the small number of indicators that are essential to a growing portfolio in a tumultuous market. By understanding the right ecomic indicators, you'll learn how to make money in any kind of market!
- Author BiographyMichael Sincere is the author of a number of investment and trading books. As a financial journalist, Sincere has written hundreds of columns and magazine articles on investing and trading, including a monthly column for MarketWatch.com. He has been interviewed on dozens of national radio programs and has appeared on several financial news programs, such as CNBC and ABC's World News Now, to talk about his books.
- Author(s)Michael Sincere
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.