All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow much do animals eat? Why do eating patterns change? How do physiological, dietary, and environmental factors affect feed intake? This volume, a comprehensive overview of the latest animal feed intake research, answers these questions with detailed information about the feeding patterns of fishes, pigs, poultry, dairy cows, beef cattle, and sheep. Equations for calculating predicted feed intake are presented for each animal and are accompanied by charts, graphs, and tables.
- Author BiographySubcommittee on Feed Intake, Committee on Animal Nutrition, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Agriculture,Committee on Animal Nutrition,National Research Council,Subcommittee on Feed Intake
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine0 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.