All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe one-stop-source powering Predictive Analytics success, jam-packed with ready to use insights for success, loaded with all the data you need to decide how to gain and move ahead. An one-of-a-kind book, based on extensive research, this reveals the best practices of the most successful Predictive Analytics kwledge mavens, those who are adept at continually invating and seeing opportunity where others do t. This is the first place to go for Predictive Analytics invation, in today's kwledge-driven business environment, professionals face particular challenges as their purpose is to discover or develop new concepts, products, or processes; the pressure to perform is intense. This title is the entryway to a single source for invation. BONUS: Included with the book come numerous real-world Predictive Analytics blueprints, presentations and templates ready for you to download and use. This book addresses the crucial issue of Predictive Analytics adoption by presenting the facts to move beyond general observation. The model underpinning this book has been used as a predictive decision tool, tracking thousands of invations for over more than a decade. And...this all-encompassing analysis focuses on key areas of future Predictive Analytics growth.
- Author BiographyGerard Blokdijk is the author of 300 books that have been bestsellers around the world. He writes about Service, Management and Information Technology. You might be familiar with his books on IT Service Management. In addition to his writing and speaking at conferences and business events around the world, Gerard founded and ran several companies, ranging from tech to education, of which The Art of Service has been a leader in its field since 2000. Learn more about Gerard at http: //store.theartofservice.co
- Author(s)Gerard Blokdijk
- PublisherComplete Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintComplete Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.