All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere other functions of an organization deal in profits, sales growth, forecasts and strategic planning, the HR function is responsible for employee well-being, engagement and motivation. Such concerns do t immediately conjure up images of analytical kw-how, despite the fact that in reality the management of such things often requires a lot of measurement and technical skill. Predictive HR Analytics provides a clear, accessible framework with which to understand and work with HR analytics at an advanced level, taking HR professionals through examples of particular predictive models so they can develop effective HR strategies based on evidence. Predictive HR Analytics will show step-by-step, using simple terms, how to carry out analysis (using the statistical package SPSS) and interpret the results, helping to communicate the potential of HR analytics and get the most out of the HR function, whether carrying out the analysis or briefing external consultants. The book will help deliver a credible and reliable service to businesses by providing metrics on which executives will be able to make sound business decisions. Online supporting resources include data sets for using alongside the book.
- Author BiographyMartin R. Edwards is reader in HRM and Organisational Psychology at King's College London. Martin has run many HR analytic workshops with FTSE companies, conducted and advised on employee engagement surveys and taught statistics to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Kirsten A. Edwards, MCIPD, works with Pearn Kandola LLP as a diversity specialist. Prior to this, she held various roles at Coutts including associate director for culture, engagement and diversity. She has over sixteen years' experience across four continents in the financial, technology, professional services and public sectors. She is a guest lecturer at Kings College London.
- Author(s)Dr. Martin Edwards,Kirsten Edwards
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight693 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.