All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPredictive Modeling of Dynamic Processes provides an overview of hydrocode techlogy, applicable to a variety of industries and areas of engineering design. Covering automotive crash, blast impact, and hypervelocity impact phemena, this volume offers readers an in-depth explanation of the fundamental code components. Chapters include informative introductions to each topic, and explain the specific requirements pertaining to each predictive hydrocode. Successfully blending crash simulation, hydrocode techlogy and impact engineering, this volume fills a gap in the current competing literature available.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 colour tables, biography
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byStefan Hiermaier
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.