CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionWhen learning to read, kids are often intimidated by bigger words. This title teaches younger audiences how to break such words apart and introduces them to the concept of roots. Reading becomes easy and fun once it's clear how various letter combinations can change a word's meaning.
- Author(s)Ann Heinrichs
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLanguage Rules!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Weight249 g
- Width244 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan McGeehan,David Moore
- Format DetailsPicture book,Library binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.