All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised to reflect updated medical practices, techlogical advances, and prenatal imagery since the book first published, Pregnancy Day by Day gives expecting mothers comprehensive advice on every stage of their pregnancy and labor, from the first week of pregnancy to two weeks after the baby is born. Covering nutrition, exercise, medical issues, pain relief, and much more, Pregnancy Day by Day is a great resource for mothers who want to kw what's happening to their bodies every step of the way.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2018 g
- Width218 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byMaggie Blott
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- thevlasoffs09 Jul, 2015by
Very informative book with great day to day information about pregnancy. Was recommended to me by a friend and so glad I purchased it!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.