All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything expectant mums need to kw, trimester by trimester Both new and seasoned parents alike have questions and concerns over the course of the nine-month adventure. Pregnancy For Dummies offers comfort and reassurance while serving as a guide to what mother and baby experience before, during, and just after birth. Here, you'll find expert advice on diets and exercise when you're pregnant; guidance on following your baby's development, trimester by trimester; tips on how to prepare for the big day; techniques for taking care of yourself before and after delivery; and support for caring for a newborn baby. Pregnancy For Dummies gives parents-to-be authoritative, friendly, up-to-date advice on every aspect of pregnancy and childbirth. This new edition offers all of the latest information expecting parents want to kw, including medical and nutritional information and updated resources/changes in NHS practice, so that new mums will feel prepared and reassured ahead of the birth. A guide to what mother and baby experience before, during, and just after birth Helpful information on preparing for pregnancy Advice on diet and exercise during pregnancy Information on your rights and welfare benefits Guidance on how to care for a newborn baby If you're an expectant mum looking for practical, down-to-earth guidance on what to expect before, during, and after pregnancy, Pregnancy For Dummies will keep you prepared and reassured every step along the way.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Jarvis has been a GP for 20 years. She is the resident doctor on the BBC's The One Show , and a regular columnist for Good Housekeeping and My Weekly . Dr Roger Henderson has also been a GP for 20 years, and writes for The Sunday Times and the Sunday Mirror . He is also the medical consultant to the health website NetDoctor. Joanne Stone , MD, and Keith Eddleman , MD, are obstetrician-gynaecologists. Mary Duenwald is a veteran journalist.
- Author(s)Joanne Stone,Keith Eddleman,Mary Duenwald,Roger Henderson,Sarah Jarvis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.