All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan ultrasound harm the baby? Which type of pain relief is best for me? How will I feel after the baby is born? Whether you are already pregnant or planning a baby, you'll have many questions to ask. Imagine having an obstetrician and a midwife constantly available to tell you everything you need to kw - w you can. You'll get reassurance every step of the way, with practical answers on every aspect of pregnancy, from conception through labour to the first six weeks of your baby's life. Keep it handy, so there's always somewhere to turn when you have a question. I found this book a fantastic help - it seemed that for every problem or question I had, it had an answer for me...A great book and well worth buying. - Jools Oliver.
- Author BiographyDr Christoph Lees MD, MRCOG, BSc is a Consultant in Obstetrics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Addenbrokes' Hospital in Cambridge. His particular interest is in dealing with high-risk pregnancies. He has edited the well-known text book Ten Teachers Obstetrics and published many research papers. Grainne McCarten RGN, RM, BScHons, MA worked as a general nurse in Northern Ireland and as a midwife in hospital and community settings in London. She is a qualified reflexologiest, family planning nurse and aromatherapist.
- Author(s)Christoph Lees,Grainne McCartan,Karina Reynolds
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/11/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.