All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated edition of the best-selling book is your ideal companion through the 40+ weeks of pregnancy. Each week you will find information on how you might be feeling or what you should be doing and a review of your baby's progress - accompanied by specially created illustrations. Additionally, there is much vital information on antenatal care, fitness, diet, coping with common complaints and labour and delivery as well as an introduction to your newborn. All the information is presented in a succinct yet reassuring way and there are many useful illustrations, photographs and checklists.
- Author BiographyDr Jane MacDougall is Consultant Gynaecologist/Obstetrician and Clinical Director for Women's Services at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jane MacDougall
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight344 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.