All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised and updated edition of the best-selling book is your ideal companion through the 40+ weeks of pregnancy. Each week you will find information on how you might be feeling or what you should be doing and a review of your baby's progress - accompanied by specially created illustrations. Additionally, there is much vital information on antenatal care, fitness, diet, coping with common complaints and labour and delivery as well as an introduction to your newborn. All the information is presented in a succinct yet reassuring way and there are many useful illustrations, photographs and checklists.
- Author BiographyDr Jane MacDougall is Consultant Gynaecologist/Obstetrician and Clinical Director for Women's Services at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jane MacDougall
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight344 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.