Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want a sugar-coated guide to pregnancy, this isn't it! With you through every stage, the Pregnancy for Modern Girls is a refreshing, truthful guide to nine months of scary decisions, medical jargon and life-changing events. From scans, maternity leave and common pregnancy ailments, to what labour's really like, we tell you straight - the kind of frank, honest advice you expect from your best mate. We cover the questions that you'll really want the answers to but may t want to ask, including: * I got really drunk in the first 3 months - will my baby be ok? * Will I need to wear big pants? * What's an episiotomy? * Are piles inevitable? * Can I still have sex when I'm huge? * Full of practical advice, this book will help waylay your fears and ensure you make the right choices for you and your baby.
- Author BiographyHollie Smith is a mum of two as a well as a journalist and parenting author whose other books include two White Ladder titles, Cool, Calm Parent, and Food Fights. She is also author of Toddling to Ten, the Netmums guide to the challenges of childhood, and Baby's First Year, the Netmums guide to being a new mum.
- Author(s)Hollie Smith
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/02/2017
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.