All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it like to come face-to-face with the ten-foot-tall terror bird? Or stare into the mouth of the largest meat eater ever to walk the earth? Can you imagine a millipede that is more than six feet long, or a disaur smaller than a chicken? In this actual size look at the prehistoric world, which includes two dramatic gatefolds, you ll meet these awe-inspiring creatures, as well as many others.
- Author(s)Steve Jenkins
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMariner Books,US
- Weight204 g
- Width249 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.