All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience a story 3.8 billion years in the making, with this unparalleled visual guide to prehistoric life Unprecedented visual detail, comprehensive entries on hundreds of species and the latest research provides the whole picture of the creatures and plants that represent Earth's prehistoric life. Journey through the millennia and explore the rise and fall of successive organisms, devastating extinctions and the knife-edge progress of evolution. Fantastic photographs and images present each species in exceptional clarity, including 3D CT scans that transform inert fossils into species that almost live and breath on the page. Discover a huge catalogue, profiling a vast and diverse array of plants, fungi, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, reptiles and mammals and discover how they have evolved through time. From giant disaurs to lesser-kwn species that faced a similar, cataclysmic demise, this is a fascinating and essential reference on prehistoric life for the whole family.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2952 g
- Width268 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.