About this product
- DescriptionReaders will be intrigued by this stunning edition, which provides an overview of periods that are less readily studied in the classroom. Readers will be excited to experience prehistory, the Stone Age, first empires, and ancient worlds. With detailed images, this curated guide of the early parts of our civilization will make all study engaging and entertaining.
- Author(s)Markus Hattstein
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWitness to History: A Visual Chronicle of the World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.