Prehospital Advanced Cardiac Life Support by Randall W. Benner, Joseph J. Mistovich, Gregg S. Margolis (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $166.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Advanced Cardiac Life Support courses or Paramedic courses. This text was developed out of the authors' numerous years of successful classroom instruction of the ACLS course. Concepts are presented in a logical manner that allows the reader to progress from a foundation of basic core kwledge (first six chapters) to more complex case management material. As the chapters progress, the information, cases and algorithms become more complex, requiring integration of the kwledge gained in previous chapters. Continuous reinforcement is a critical aspect of this book and will give your students t only the understanding necessary to pass ACLS, but also the confidence to use it.
- Author BiographyJoseph J. Mistovich, M.Ed, NREMT-P. Joseph Mistovich is the Chairperson of the Department of Health Professions and a Professor at Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio. He has 18 years of experience as an educator in emergency medical services and multidisciplinary allied health courses, including advanced cardiac life support. Mr. Mistovich received his Master of Education degree in Community Health Education from Kent State University in 1988. He completed a Bachelor of Science in Applied Science degree with a major in Allied Health in 1985 and an Associate in Applied Science degree in Emergency Medical Technology in 1982 from Youngstown State University. He is also certified as a Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic. Mr. Mistovich has over 22 years of experience providing advanced life support in the prehospital environment. He is an author or co-author of several EMS textbooks. He is a frequent presenter at local, state, and national conferences. Randall W. Benner, M.Ed, NREMT-P. Randall Benner, Instructor in the Department of Health Professions at Youngstown State University, has over 16 years of experience as an educator in emergency medical services and as a field paramedic. He serves as the Director of the Emergency Medical Technology Program at Youngstown State University and is responsible for all levels of emergency medical education. In addition, he actively functions as a paramedic on an advanced life support unit. Mr. Benner has served as a contributing author for a variety of EMS textbooks and instructor resource materials. He also serves as a medical content reviewer for emergency medical services and allied health publications. He is a contributing author to the revision of the United States..Department of Transportation National Standard EMT Intermediate and Paramedic curricula. He serves on several local, state, and national EMS committees. Mr. Benner is completing his Ph.D program in curriculum and instructional design at Kent State University. Gregg S. Margolis, MS, NREMT-P. Gregg S. Margolis has been involved in emergency medicine and emergency medical education for over 20 years. He served as a faculty member and in leadership positions in the Departments of Emergency Medicine in two major academic institutions. In addition to his clinical, research, and educational experience, Mr. Margolis served as the Principal Investigator for the development of the Paramedic and EMT Intermediate National Standard Curricula. He is a renowned expert and frequent lecturer on a variety of topics in emergency medicine and the author of dozens of publications. Mr. Margolis consults nationally and internationally in emergency medical services development and education.
- Author(s)Gregg S. Margolis,Joseph J. Mistovich,Randall W. Benner
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1039 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.