Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in a series that presents an overview of the history of Spanish culture through major works of art. A study of the cosmopolitan development of Spanish painting in the latter half of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century covering the time period between the death of Goya (in 1828) and the rise of Picasso. Highlighted are the successful careers of artists whose works rival those of their better-kwn French, British, Dutch, and German contemporaries. Parallel text in English and Spanish. Full page images.
- PublisherAlbuquerque Museum of Art and History
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbuquerque Museum of Art and History
- Content Note76 colour plates, 5 black & white plates
- Weight2740 g
- Width305 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.