All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $15.89Free postage
- AU $18.32Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionNew York art expert Colin Grant takes on an easy commission: to travel to Vienna and bid on a priceless Old Master on behalf of a Texan millionaire. The painting has been smuggled out of Hungary by a defector, and Grant must get it at any cost, while keeping his employer's name a secret. But all is t as it seems. No sooner has Grant landed in Austria than his seemingly simple assignment turns into a nightmare, as he finds himself at the centre of a conspiracy to unleash a wave of international terrorism. Grant must w navigate a hidden and terrifying world, as he and the woman he loves become pawns in a war between the secret armies of East and West.
- Author BiographyHelen MacInnes (1907-1985) was the Scottish-born American author of 21 spy novels. Dubbed the queen of spy writers , her books have sold more than 25 million copies in the United States alone and have been translated into over 22 languages. Several of her books have been adapted into films, such as Above Suspicion (1943), with Joan Crawford, and The Salzburg Connection (1972).
- Author(s)Helen MacInnes
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Weight308 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.